Sunday 3 January 2010

Merry Christmas - 25th December 2009



Hi everyone,

Happy Christmas!

It's a nice white-ish Christmas here in Potters Bar with some snow still on the ground and our drive is totally iced over which makes for some fun times.

It's fantastic to be at home this year for Christmas and to be with the family is such good fun.

I wish everyone a very happy and enjoyable Christmas.

Mike
Reader Comments
Dan near Toronto :
Merry Christmas Mike and Family! How ironic that you would have a bit of snow for Christmas while I'm having rain in Canada right now. Guess I'm going to have to buy a lottery ticket and fly over to enjoy it..lol...maybe stay over for your Stratford college presentation...good for you Mike. Keep it up. As I said many months ago, you are a legend..and a pretty cool guy too. Cheers m8
25/12/2009 20:14:36

Callum :
Hello Mike, this is yet another message from someone who really enjoyed the documentary! To say that your around-the-world voyage was an achievement would be an understatement. You really are an inspiration to us all. (Although I've reassured my Mum I won't be following in your footsteps anytime soon!) I would have followed the progress of your voyage on your blog but sadly I didn't find out about it until you got back to the UK! Anyway, hope you had a great Christmas, and I wish you the
26/12/2009 13:13:35

Timothy from Amsterdam Holland :
Hi Mike, You don't know me, but I was following your worldwide challange from the very first beginning it started. And that from my hospital-bed on laptop, but this is the first time I dare contacting you. I'm a 17 yr old Dutch boy from Amsterdam Holland with leukemia, cancer of the blood cells, and during my several chemo therapies I was following you on my screen every nautical mile you made, and I can say that you are an important, a very important part that I'm still alive this moment. A
30/12/2009 01:12:39

Callum :
The end of the last comment was cut off. I was going to say best of luck with the Bounty Boat expedition next year!
30/12/2009 22:17:27

Yihan :
@Dan near Toronto:You are not unnecessary to apologize with me! You 've helped me a lot, and this time it did work ,THANK YOU again! By the way, today is the last day of 2009! Wish you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR =D
31/12/2009 06:35:10

Dan near Toronto :
We only get 9-10 lines here,then cut off,maybe it can be extended. To Perham family and all fellow posters, I wish you the very best for the New Year. Please keep clicking the adverts at the side here to raise more funds. See next post. Dan
31/12/2009 15:17:15

Dan near Toronto :
@Yihan..great to hear the link worked finally. It is amazing video @Timothy..Thanks SO MUCH for joining us here..I KNOW you're an amazing guy!I'd love to follow your journey too.Our next big adventure here is Mike's Bounty Boat trip in the spring,click the link.More..
31/12/2009 15:33:13

Dan near Toronto :
Here's link to Mike's documentary of epic voyage.Can be slow with buffering..just pause near start and let it load,then play. http://vidreel.com/video/NTc4MTU1/ my email: dan01ster@wightman.ca ..I'd love to chat with you folks anytime. Timothy..give me a call plz.
31/12/2009 15:58:04

Yihan :
Hey Mike, me again! I've already seen your documentary and it is amazing! You're not only a sailor,you are a great man,a hero,and even a legend! I really envy you can have a dream and then achieve it.I am moved deeply again.I can not wait to see your next adventure. I didn’t have free time to tell you Merry Christmas,but at least I can wish you a Happy New Year! It is 00:00 , 2010 at Taiwan now! So, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
31/12/2009 16:00:06

Timothy from Amsterdam Holland :
The end of my last comment was cut off...Before the cancer I was also a very passionate sailingboy, that's why my friends told me about your challange. And that's also why I was following you, on my hospital-bed, perhaps with more intensiveness strength than others, because I could feel all your great sailing talents. But the reason why I'm now contacting you is, wishing you all great successes with every challanges you're concerning, but most of all the best good health you can get in company
31/12/2009 16:50:50

Timothy from Amsterdam Holland :
The end of the last comment was cut off... in company of your family and loveones for 2010. Also greetz and best wishes to your parents and sister. You have built me all the months so much stronger in proceeding and keeping fight back my cancer, with the reasonable results of this moment. Mike, thanks a lot for that and bye bye from Timothy and parents.
02/01/2010 10:17:38

Timothy from Amsterdam Holland :
@Dan near Toronto and @all the other valued posters here on Mike's blog: All our best wishes for 2010 following your dreams in the best imaginable healthiness and successes from Tim & parents & grandparents.
02/01/2010 10:27:01

Timothy from Amsterdam Holland :
@Dan near Toronto: as soon as possible I will email you. My emailaddress is: aboriginal@home.nl (Aboriginal because I was born on 23rd March 1992 in Sydney/Cronulla 2230 NSW Australia from a Dutch dad and an Aussie mom, but now lived in Holland) Tim.
02/01/2010 10:41:29

No comments:

Post a Comment