Sunday 3 January 2010

Ch 4 Cutting Edge Documentary - 23rd Oct 2009

Channel 4 are going to show the documentary about my voyage called "The schoolboy who sailed around the world" on 5th November at 9pm. I have seen it almost finished and I think Adam the Director has done a great job.
Reader Comments
Dan near Toronto :
WOW!!! The Princes Trust. Congratulations Mike. They've made a great choice with you coming on board. What an honour (Cdn spelling-lol). Don't forget to keep us posted on your driver training and testing when that occurs. Cheers mate Dan
29/09/2009 02:31:19
:

29/09/2009 22:58:35
Julia :
Hello Mike. I followed you around the world thanks to the WWWeb, and I miss my morning check in with you. However following your days back on terra firma. You mentioned the Princes' trust and I am wondering if you have met Either Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry? I surely hope so. Keep up the good work. Cheers, Julia
04/10/2009 02:50:41

Bill :
Hey Mike After all that you have been through, I can't wait to see the story unwrapped. Cheers Bill
28/10/2009 22:31:20

Petra :
hey do you have any idea when the documentary is gonna come out abroad, or has it been even sold to foreign countries? i'm following you from finland and would love to see it. or is it going to be published somewhere in the internet maybe??
31/10/2009 10:44:56

Ray Harkins :
Great job getting home safe Mike. Is there any place on the web where I can watch that channel 4 documentary as I am in California. I really would love to see it and read your book when it comes out. Later...
01/11/2009 09:04:34

Dan near Toronto :
The Channel 4 "Cutting Edge" docu entitled "The Boy who sailed around the World" is not available for viewing outside of the channel 4 viewing area. It will not be available via podcast or downloadable from Channel 4 web site either. I had contacted their programming and tech dept's and they then forwarded me on to the original film producers at Blink Films who have so far only acknowledged receipt of my email. In it, I had asked whether it would be made available for purchase on DVD, and empha
01/11/2009 16:56:03

Natalie :
Hi Mike, I just had to leave you a comment. I have just this moment watched your documentary which was recommended to me by a friend, as we currently studying weather systems, sometimes its better to see the power of the wind and sea, rather then just read about it on paper. I cried and laughed with you throughout the film. You are a true inspiration, I hope that when I complete my degree I have just as much courage and determination as you to follow my dreams. You have an amazing fami
11/11/2009 13:56:53

Dan near Toronto :
I've just viewed the "Cutting Edge" docu of Mike's voyage..."The Schoolboy who sailed around the World". What an epic voyage! Now we know the rest of the story, which wasn't really evident from his daily blogs and vids. What a story! I had tears several times while watching this. For you folks also living outside the UK, you can view it at the following link. Just click on the button in upper centre of page "show me....." http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.php?viewkey=nqvzjpzf77akvh014
18/11/2009 01:51:30

Dan near Toronto :
Here's a link that I found that shows the entire Cutting Edge docu. http://vidreel.com/video/NTc4MTU1/
20/11/2009 03:41:01

Dan near Toronto :
@ Ray and others looking for the docu. on the internet. Try this link. http://vidreel.com/video/NTc4MTU1/
25/11/2009 19:46:55

Ray Harkins :
Dan. Thank you for the link to Cutting edge. It was great. Mike had a real adventure. Got kind ofcrazy lonely on that voyage. A really well made film.. Thanks Ray
06/12/2009 08:35:28

No comments:

Post a Comment